Happy Holidays Cherish Body Family!
Christmas dinner is over and we still have the New Year celebration. Don´t feel bad is you have let yourself go a bit with food. On today´s post we give you the top food that will help you burn fat and start the year with the right foot and improve your health.Losing weight is closely related to your metabolism. In this list, we give you our top 8 foods that improve your metabolism and help you burn fat faster.
- Almonds: They contain good fat that is easily processed by our body for energy. This type of fat is not stored in the body.
- Turkey: Is a good source of protein this type of protein will keep your muscles strong. The more muscle you have the more energy you will need to keep your muscles. Having muscle also speeds up your metabolism.
- Beans: Are high in fiber and protein. Your body needs to work to digest them stimulating your metabolism.
- Broccoli: Contains calcium and vitamin C nutrients known to stimulate a faster metabolism.
- Cinnamon: Controls glucose levels preventing highs and lows. A stable glucose level is necessary for a fast metabolism.
- Watermelon, Apple and Pear: Are low-calorie, water-filled fruits that help you feel full because taking the place of other high-calorie foods. They are also high in fiber, which helps the body with fat absorption.
- Raspberries: Rich in antioxidants. They are delicious when mixed in smoothies and they are also known to eliminate anxiety that is linked to overeating
- .Cucumbers and celery: Low in calorie vegetables that help improve your health and control hunger.
So here you go! Start the year being healthy remember to be kind to yourself small changes make a huge difference.